Saturday 5 April 2014

What happened this week?!

So I vanished for a week, I do apologise. I have a good reason though, this week I had a great time doing the make up for a friends film. I spent the week up in the forest near Portsmouth. About a million insect bites and a few fake bullet wounds later and I am back. 
Here is a little look at one of the bullet wounds I created.

Bullet entry wound

It was incredibly interesting seeing the behind-the-scenes of a film and how it is all created. Some parts were incredibly boring and uncomfortable but it was all worth it in the end.

Snapchat of me hiding in a shed (excuse the missing word!)
The film looks like it is going to be great. I can't wait to see the finished product.
Find out more news and watch the teaser trailer here.


No comments:

Post a Comment